Wednesday, April 5, 2017

ACHOO! Allergy Season's Back... Earlier Than Expected

source









'Tis the season to be sneazin'! 

And this year you may have noticed your allergies rearing their fuzzy heads ahead of schedule. No, you're not imagining things. In the United States, we experienced a mild winter, which has blessed us... (ah-choo!)... with an earlier exposure to allergens. Oh JOY!  

According to the American Association of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology's National Allergy Bureau, AAAAI for short, (yes, that's 4 As and one I), AAAAI's National Allergy Bureau™ (NAB™) to be exact, a high concentration has been reported in several southern states. Check out their map to find out what's going on in your neck of the woods... as Al Roker would say!

Me... sniffing honeysuckles (one of my FAVEorite flowers!)

Stay tuned for future posts on how I cope with my allergies, naturally... HINT: I use a small army of goodies and lifestyle modifications (nothing outrageous!) NO more Claritin, Allegra, or Zyrtec for me!

Happy Smelling!


Blissfully Yours,
Tatiana

Founder, Healthylicious Bliss™