Friday, August 12, 2016

STARBUCKS, you're back in my squad now

Speedy Gonzalez post for you because, hey, it's Friday night, but this is BIG!!!

I'm SUPER-STOKED because Starbucks is finally doing what I've been asking imploring them to do for oh, I dunno, four or five years?!?!













They're adding almond milk to the menu! Yup, you heard it here, ALMOND MILK is coming to a Starbucks near you....

Hallefreakinluyah!!! 

I mean, what's a gal to do when she doesn't drink dairy milk or soy milk and wants a milky like consistency and flava flave in her coffee at Starbucks?? For me, the choice was either: go black or opt for the lesser of two evils soy.

But now I no longer have the Sophie's Choice dilemma!!














THANK YOU, STARBUCKS. 

September 6th, 2016 is THE day btw!!! <<<----



Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana 


Blog: Healthylicious Bliss™ 
Founder, Tatiana's Health & Wellness

Facebook: Tatiana's Health & Wellness

Google+: Tatiana Ridley
Instagram: Tatiana Ridley
Pinterest: Tatiana Ridley
Twitter: @TatianaRidley