Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy Sweet 16! My #AntiResolution for the New Year {join me!}

Happy Sweet 16, motherlovers!!!

That's a Horrible Bosses reference, for those of you making a (ಠ_ಠ) face...

IDK 'bout you, but I am psyched to celebrate my #Sweet16 this year! It's my chance to spread my wings.. shine... discover... Oh, wait, that's a Hilary Duff song. 

Here's the dealio, I never had a Sweet Sixteen, {wah-wah, I know... my childhood was not deprived}, so this is my year!


"F New Year's Resolutions!" I say. 
2016 is the year of the Anti-Resolutions!

Who's with me?!


Instead of creating a resolution, or a looong list of resolutions, won't you join me in letting go of something that just wasn't working for you in 2015?

BREATHE... a deeep sigh of relief now that you've given yourself the green 
light to ease on into 2016 without feeling the pressure of really sticking with  your resolution this year. Feels pretty good, NO?!

Perhaps I spoke to soon... It's a BIG change. I know. Maybe you feel like the Anti-Resolution is copping out. I did at first. Every year for as long as I can remember, on 12/31 {or within the first few days of the new year} I would ponder my resolution(s) and ask family and friends for suggestions. Because, I guess you could say I'm a self-improvement addict. BUT, I think this will be beneficial. Sooo...
Where my REBELS at?!?!

Damn, it feels GOOD to be BAD... 

Fine. I'll go first. Here's mine: 
STOP shoulding all over myself.
Meaning, don't listen to my inner-critic as much and START wanting all over myself instead. Capiche?



Should --> Want = My Anti-Resolution 

Your turn! What's Your Anti -Resolution?


Happy Healthylicious NEW Year!!!!
...  and Thank YOU for reading :-)

Blissfully Yours,


Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP


Blog: Healthylicious Bliss