Thursday, November 26, 2015

I am Thankful for LOVE! {+ Aunt Mary's Sweet Potato Pecan, Cranberry Sauce, Sweater Weather Scented Candles & Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies...}



LOVE. 

In one word, if I had to narrow it down, is what I'm thankful for on this day of Thanksgiving. 

I hope that you are feeling the love today and everyday!

Earlier, at my Houston family's Thanksgiving feast {of 30+ people!} our hostess with the mostess decked the counter tops with brown paper and sprinkled it with sharpies for everyone to share what they are thankful for... 

Here were some scribbles:

Air
Family 
Aunt Mary's Sweat Potato Pecan Dish
Medical School
Girlfriend
Sweater Weather Scented Candles
Turkey
Friends
God 

There's something about putting pen to paper that makes it more tangible. Ya know?
#HappyTurkeyDay!!! 

Gobble, Gobble...

Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana