Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My Birthday Suit

33 years young & I still fit into my BIRTHDAY SUIT!!!

... AND I'm at THE HAPPIEST AGE of my life {according to a study}. 

It's NO coinky dink that 
7 is my lucky number. I was born on 7/7! 



SEVEN is universaly considered a lucky #; especially for us Cancerians.  

Crabs are COOL!

It's literally EVERYWHERE...



Grassyass, The Institute For Integrative Nutritionfor this sparkling birthday card!!!  

Reflecting back on this past year, 
I had to choose... 
"when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." {Anais Nin}

 
This time last year I would neva eva have imagined myself right here, right now


THANK YOU...
God, Momasita, Ollie, my loyal, supportive, generous friends and family {you know who you are}, clients, mentors, colleagues, yoga, aromatherapy, journaling, fencing, spinning, charity work, meditation, books, nature, knitting, music, art, and more for giving me the TLC, encouragement, and guidance to get me HERE.

Cheers to MY New Year!!!

I hope you will join me on my journey down the rabbit hole...


Blissfully Yours,

The Birthday Girl
Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP


Blog: HealthyliciousBliss!