Friday, February 13, 2015

#FiveonFriday: Interview with Celebrity Dating Coach, Author & Speaker, Evan Marc Katz


Understand Men. Find Love.

THAT is what Celebrity Dating Coach, Evan Marc Katz, promises his clients. 

With over 7 million blog readers and thousands of clients, I think he may have unlocked the secret to men's hearts... Where my single ladies at?!

A former serial dater who claims to have been "the poster child for what not to do in love," somewhere along the love roller-coaster, he figured out how to have a happy relationship. Now he's married with two kids, so, yeah he walks the talk. {Unlike some dating coaches who are, ironically enough, still single?}


He worked at a dating site called JDate for awhile before he wrote a couple of BOOKS:



And now for a lil #FiveonFriday Q&A with the Date Doctor....


1. What is your favorite quote?

"What would you do if you knew you could not fail?"  

2. What are your TOP 5 favorite things in your life right now?

1. My Wife - my favorite person on the planet, my muse, my North Star, my everything. 

2. My Kids - who give my life more meaning than it ever had before.

3. My Clients - who inspire me to be a better coach, better businessman, and better husband every day.

4. My Home - a super comfortable space where I work, eat, play, and love.

5. My Business - a perpetual challenge that gets me up in the morning each day.





3. Who are your mentors?

I don't have any mentors. I wish I did. Everything I've ever done has been largely cutting my way through the jungle with a machete. Lots of trial and error and failure and leaning the hard way. Guess that's what happens when you make up a career, never had a real job, and have no work colleagues.

4. What is NEW + GOOD in your life?


Later this spring, I'm launching LOVE U, a comprehensive video curriculum for women who want to understand men and find love. I've dreamed of doing this for the past 5 years and have already shot 250 videos. The ability to help so many women make healthier decisions in love just excites me.


And, of course, everything that my 2 year-old and 4 year-old do is absolutely delightful.

5. What advice would you give to all your fans out there? 








Life advice? Dating advice? Business advice?

Life Advice: "The only risk is the one not taken."

Dating Advice: Act like a confident person. Trust. Make an effort. Don't keep score. Have humility. Accept your partner in full. If you can't accept him, leave him.

Business Advice: When deciding to start a business, ask yourself these 3 questions:

Am I passionate about it?

Is it achievable?

Is it lucrative? 

If you can't answer all three affirmatively, don't do it.


For MORE of Evan Marc Katz....


Check out his site: http://www.evanmarckatz.com/

Get some FREE dating advice here

And follow him on:

Facebook - Evan Marc Katz

Twitter - @EvanMarcKatz
Google+ - Evan Marc Katz
YouTube - EvanMarcKatz
Blog - Evan Marc Katz


Evan Marc Katz

Evan Marc Katz

Dating Coach

Author

Speaker




Happy Valentine's Day!!
!!!!


Have a wellness guru in mind for #FiveOnFriday?!

  
EMAIL ME!!

{Perhaps that's YOU?!} 


Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP


Blog: HealthyliciousBliss!