Monday, December 8, 2014

Hunger Games: Spin For Hunger IV Recap & My 2015 reSOULutions



Thank YOU, Thank YOU, Thank YOU for supporting my favorite annual charity event: Spin For Hunger!
 

Sportin' my Mylark gear &
cray cray 
red eyes...

Your donations, social shares, and encouragement enabled me to surpass my goal and contribute to raising a GRAND TOTAL of.....


OVER $55,000!!!
 


AND spread awareness about the St. Francis Food Pantries and Shelters. #GoTeam


Today, my legs felt like lead and my arms like jello, but it's always worth it! {Thank g-d for Arnicare and looong Epsom salt bath... and lotsa water...}


4 years in a row and I'm already looking forward to next year...


LMK if you want to join me in 2015... !!!


FYI: There are awesome prizes {this year: iPhone 6, iPad, restaurant gift certificates, hotel certificates, MAC products, SoulCycle classes etc.} & goodie bags for ALL participants!

BRAVISIMO to All-Star Event Chair, Dana Trulis, Honorary Chair, Ines Rosales,  and Special Guest, Rosanna Scotto, Joe Sano, Father Francis, and SoulCycle spunky spin instructor, Eve Lynn Kessner, at SoulCycle Willyburg!



Left -> Right: Dana Trulis, Rosanna Scotto & Ines Rosales
announcing the prize & raffle winners!
Rosanna was a sport to show up even though she couldn't spin this year due to her recent ice skating accident... Word at the event was that Ice Skating For Hunger may be make it's premier in 2015, according to Joe Sano, SFFP&S's, Director... I kid, I kid.

And of course to ALL of the generous sponsors:

SiteCompli, Ted Moudis Associates, TD Bank, Athleta, Denihan Hospitality Group, EBOOST, Hello Fresh, Mamma Chia, Rodan + Fields -> Want freebie R + S samples?! Contact Cheyney Barrieau, my friend, old roomie, model, photographer, AND Rodan + Fields consultant!}

Gift Bags included lots heatlhylicious goodies, including a Tatiana's Health and Wellness coupon for a Metabolism Makeover.
and MANY MORE... 

On my way out, along with some EXTRA SOUL, I made a holiday wish and reSOULutions to add to the sparkly SoulCycle Garland! LOVE this idea ~ come to think of it, I think I'll have all my guests fill one out when they visit to add to a the Tatiana's Health and Wellness wall decor... or Christmas Tree!

FRONT: #HealthyliciousBliss™
a state of holistic health and happiness sprinkled with spirit!™

SoulCycle Garland in Willyburg
BACK: My wishes & reSOULutions for 2015...

Here's a video clip of us spinners shweating our shirts off on 
FOX 5 TV:




Blissfully Yours,