Friday, December 19, 2014

#FiveonFriday: Interview with Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP, Founder, Tatiana's Health and Wellness & HealthyliciousBliss!™

MOI. Tatiana Ridley. UNCENSORED.

I've gotten many a request from y'all to interview myself... Sooo, here goes! Moi. Tatiana Ridley. UNCENSORED. {Insert see-no-evil monkey emoticon here}


1. What is your favorite quote?

This is especially challenging for me as I LIVE for quotes and surround myself by them ~ books, vision boards, Instagram posts, cards in my wallet, on my journals, you name it! So, I'm going to give myself a lil' wiggle room and share my TOP 3 FAVORITE QUOTES:


Stars shining bright above me...


"Follow your bliss." ~ Joseph Campbell 

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." ~ Marianne Williamson


"Everything happens for a reason." ~ Unknown


2. What are your TOP 5 favorite things in your life right now?

1. My sublime clients. They inspire me every damn day!!! 


2. My cozy, fleece, Dundee Old Tartan plaid blanket from OLD NAVY... Ollie, my doggie, loves stealing cuddling up in it too. It was on sale for $5 buckeroos at my 1st ever Black Friday {Thursday} shopping experience. Can't put a price tag on comfort!

3. My "Sexy Man Candle" AKA White Barn Sandalwood Citrus Scented Candle from Bath and Body Works, because it smells like just that... Mmmm

4. My gratitude journal. Every night, I either write down what I am grateful for or, when I'm tired to the T, I think about what I'm grateful for. 

5. The holiday spirit that lingers in the air... everyone seems to be jollier! I love all of the holiday parties and friends and family I get to spend QT with! Not to mention decorating my Christmas tree, making holiday treats, the holiday windows at the department stores, Santacon, holiday tunes and MORE . . . .





3. Who are your mentors?

My Momasita & Me

My mother is my biggest mentor and supporter. She is my role model and BFF. {Can't imagine saying that as a WILD teen in high school... but things change.}

Every day I thank my lucky stars that I have her in my life!


And God. Not always visible, but always there, making miracles...






4. What is NEW + GOOD in your life?

I

I feel like I'm in a really good place in my life. Feeling healthy and happy and excited to discover what each day has to offer! DAMN, it feels gooood to type that! 

You see, it's been a roller-coaster of a year for me... Good, then bad, then good... Work opportunities... A breakup... Trip to El Salvador... 2 of my BFF's weddings... My Friend's Death... Spending the Summer on Nantucket... Re-booting my healthylicious diet and exercise routine... My doggie's health problems... Nominated, {again}, for a WEGO Health Activist Award! I'd love your vote ;-)... Turkey Day in Texas... Ending 2014 on a HIGH NOTE!




5. What advice would you give to all your fans out there? 








Be true to yourself. Always. In Shakespearean terms: "To thine own self be true." To me, this means taking care of yourself first, then, take care of others... As the flight attendant demos stress the importance of placing an oxygen mask on yourself first, then helping others, in the event of an EMERGENCY. If you're sick, stressed, or fill in the blank        , you need to find a way to get back to balance. What works for YOU? 

Oh, and YOLO!!!


Is there something else you'd like to know about me...??? Comment below and LMK!!!

Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP

Holistic Nutritionist, 
Speaker,
TV Wellness Expert

Founder, Tatiana's Health and Wellness
& HealthyliciousBliss!™



Want MORE HealthyliciousBliss!™  in yo inbox?!

SIGN-UP for my bliggity blog: 
HERE

Have a wellness guru in mind for #FiveOnFriday?!

  
EMAIL ME!!

{Perhaps that's YOU?!} 


Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP
Blog: HealthyliciousBliss!