Friday, October 17, 2014

#FiveonFriday: Interview with Diane Zuckerman, RPh, Serial Healthcare Entrepreneur & Dell Founders Club Member

source

Ladies, looking for career inspiration?
I always am... Diane Zuckerman inspires me as an spirited, candid, innovative, and hip woman and trailblazer. When I met her, her funky style and pizazz reminded me of a younger Betsy Johnson.

Like me, Diane believes that a revolution in healthcare is beginning. One in which "patients will rule!"

Diane is a pharmacist and visionary entrepreneur who founded 6 healthcare education and technology companies over the past 25 years.
 {WOWZERS!}

Her passion is embedded in reducing diagnostic errors by transforming the plethora of medical data into action, resulting in meaning and value. She focuses on the biophysical model and patient-centered cognitive support. She always puts the patient first and promotes her mantra 'doctors diagnose and treat patients, not diseases.' She creates solutions that provide high-value healthcare with a profound emphasis on wellness and early/correct diagnosis.
source




The mainstay for all her strategic imperatives is entrenched in trust, integrity, generosity, and value. Diane was selected by Springboard Enterprises to be a part of Springboard Trust. In 2009 she was chosen as one of 30 women in the US with the potential to be building a $Billion business in life sciences/healthcare.

Diane was most recently chosen to be a member of the Dell Founders Club by Michael Dell who has committed $100M to 44 innovators & entrepreneurs with game-changing technologies. 

Diane is also on the BOD of UNWomen and continues her speaking and championing of healthcare, in particular women's economic empowerment worldwide. 

I'm honored that Diane accepted my invitation to be featured on my #FiveonFriday monthly blog series featuring celebrity wellness warriors! Read on for more inspiration...

1. What is your favorite quote?

"Aways remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." ~ Margaret Mead

2. What are your TOP 5 favorite things in your life right now?

1. What every mom wants - that their child/children have a good sense of themselves, respect others, give back and are happy. I am one very lucky mom!


2. That I am still a force to be reckoned with.

3. That I left NYC after 38 years and haven't hurt anyone yet - LOL.


4. That I will  be part of a small group of committed citizens that can change the world - another of Mead's quotes.

5. Dreaming and working towards that dream. I try to live my life realistically and somewhat pragmatic but always a bit on the edge. I used to tell my son 'don't ever think that a situation can't get any worse than it is now because it can, but then think about how lucky we are compared to 99% of the world at any point in time.' All those statements are subjective and I'm sure would be seriously challenged by those who know me well, but your asked me, not them ;-).

3. Who are your mentors?


Young people - nothing inspires me more!

4. What is NEW + GOOD in your life?

Every day is a new day and every day is good. That sounds pollyannaish but that's what age and wisdom can bring. 

5. What advice would you give to all your fans out there? 

Never, ever, ever stop dreaming. Try not to dwell on the perception that you're too dumb, too short, too poor, too fat, too skinny too anything... but stay humble and real.


Diane Zuckerman, RPh
Diane Zuckerman, RPh 

Founder,
Evidence-Based Solutions, Inc.Sales & Marketing Lead,
Geppetto Avatars





Want 
MORE HealthyliciousBliss!™ blog posts in yo inbox?!

SIGN-UP for my bliggity blog: HERE

Have a wellness guru in mind for my #FiveOnFriday blog series?!?!
EMAIL ME!!


{Perhaps that's YOU?!} 


Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP
Blog: HealthyliciousBliss!