Friday, June 20, 2014

Solstice in Times Square: Athleta Mind Over Madness Yoga 6/21 - 6/22/14 {LIVESTREAM Link}


It's THAT time of year again ~ Solstice in Times Square: Athleta Mind Over Madness Yoga! The official kick-off to the summa, summa, summatime AND the looongest day of the year! Can I get an #OMYEAH?!?! Every since I discovered #SolsticeTSq, I count down the days 'til this event every summer... BONUS: This year the event organizers added an extra day on Sunday in addition to Saturday. Woop de Woop!

While the event is SOLD OUT, the GOOD NEWS is that you can follow it LIVE on the LIVESTREAM!!! My suggestion is to grab your mat, laptop/iPad/smartphone and head outside to a park/rooftop and join me and the rest of the yogis on the livestream! You down, dog?! View the LIVESTREAM video here:




Sponsored by Athleta and presented by MINDBODY Connect, this 2-Day SOLebration, {yeah, I just went there}, will support Bent on Learning, a charity that partnered with and Donna Karan's Urban Zen. Donate and learn more here... {The Times Square Alliance will match contributions dollar for dollar} #KarmaKash

source
SHOUT OUT to all of the fab participating yoga studios, including some of my FAVES: YogaVida and Swanand Yoga!!!

I'd love to connect with YOU in person & online :D
*AND/OR*
*Use the #SolsticeTSq*

Blissfully Yours,