Friday, January 10, 2014

#FiveonFriday: Interview with Patricia Moreno, Founder, intenSati

Are you in a FUNK? Let me help you get out of it... (with the help of my guest wellness guru)! My very first Five on Friday interview of 2014 is with my fellow IIN sister and a woman who's mission I greatly admire, intenSati founder and fitness expert, Patricia Moreno. I have taken her intenSati class several times and ALWAYS walk out feeling empowered, energized, and ready to take on the world! BOOM, BOOM, POW!


Patricia Moreno is the creator of the revolutionary mind, body, spirit workout intenSati. intenSati trains you to be the change you want to see so you can live a life you love in a body you love now. Patricia graduated from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition and is passionate about spreading good news about good food. She has been teaching, training and coaching people internationally for over 2 decades. You can find out more about her at www.satilife.com.

1. What is your favorite quote? 

"You are powerful beyond measure, stronger then you seem, braver then you think and blessed with all you need."


2. What are your top 5 favorite things in your life right now? 

My family,  teaching intenSati, studying Naam Yoga, my meditation practice, writing my second book.

3. Who are your mentors? 

Dr. Joseph Michael Levry founder of Naam Yoga is my mentor. 

4. What is NEW + GOOD in your life? 

I am in expansion mode. I am in a creative phase in my business life and it is exciting to feel inspired by new opportunities and teachings I am developing. I feel alive with enthusiasm and giddy with excitement for what's to come this year. 

5. What advice would you give to all your fans out there? 

Train yourself to be present to how you feel moment by moment. Value feeling good. When you do not feel good but worried, stressed, depressed or fearful don't ignore it but question it. Ask yourself what you are thinking that is causing you to give up feeling good? Write it down and ask yourself "is this 100% true?" "is there another way I could see this situation that would cause me to feel good again that is at least as true as the not good feeling thought? Then choose the thought, perspective or belief that feels good. Finally, take action when you are feeling good instead of taking action from fear. Actions taken from fear will only produce more of the same actions taken from love, peace, ease or enthusiasm will create more good in your life. It is the law of cause and effect. Be the conscious cause of your good. 

Patricia Moreno
Patricia Moreno


{ Want to get hooked up with more healthylicious blog updates right in yo inbox?! > Sign-up for my bliggity blog < }



*** EMAIL ME if there is a wellness guru that you would like me to interview! (Perhaps that's YOU?!) ****




Blissfully Yours,