Monday, December 2, 2013

Spin For Hunger to benefit St. Francis Food Pantries and Shelters (Support Team "Spin City!")


Thanksgiving has already come and gone and I am way behind schedule in my FUNdraising for my favorite annual charity event ~ Spin For Hunger to benefit St. Francis Food Pantries and Shelters (in T-6 DAYS)!!! 

This will be my third year donning my spandex and spin shoes with Event Chair, Dana Trulis, VP, Avison Young, Honorary Chair, Ines Rosales, FOX 5, Good Day NY, and Flywheel spin instructor extraordinaire, Jesse Alexander, at Flywheel Sports. This year, I will be flying (pun intended) solo on team 'Spin City!' All money raised will go to feed, clothe, and counsel 10,000+ families in the New York area, serving 1.5 million meals annually. With MAJOR cuts to food stamp benefits (SNAP benefits) recently, there is no time like today to give back.

Please help me help feed the hungry, by donating whatever you can to my page link below. NO amount is too small! In the words of John Lennon, "Imagine no hunger..."


{ It's tax deductible AND it counts for good karma kash! }


*** Please spread the good word on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest by clicking on the 'SHARE' button under the blue 'Share This Page' box in the upper right hand corner of my FUNdraising page. ***

Here's a clip from last year's 2nd annual Spin For Hunger event, featured on FOX News:

 
Last Year's event featured on FOX News


 
 


FOLLOW ME LIVE for updates from the Spin For Hunger event this Sunday, December 8th from 1:30-3:30p on Twitter: @TatianaRidley.

HAPPY SPINNING!!!

Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP