Thursday, December 19, 2013

Healthylicious Holiday Gift Guide {My Top 10 Faves +1}

Drum roll palease... Behold the inaugural Healthylicious Holiday Gift Guide:

Beauty

Elique Organics ~  Creams, Serums, Waters, Masks 

Elique Organics has been part of the secret to my supple skin for the past three years. 
A niche brand of fresh and custom-made skin nutrition products founded on the belief that one achieves radiant skin when using ingredients in their simplest form, they use certified organic, wild, and ethically-harvested ingredients including treatment-free honeys, nutrient rich oils, precious waters, and fresh herbs and flowers. BONUS: My friend, Elisha Reverby, Chef de Beaute and Founder of Elique Organics, gives back to the endangered honeybees.

Elique Organics

Jing Ai Makeup

My organic makeup bronzer and concealer de l'annee is Jing Ai, which means 'pure love' in Mandarin Chinese. With super sensitive skin, it's always been a challenge to find something that is light, vibrant, and won't make me breakout. Everything is certified-organic, including botanical and flower owls, natural mineral pigments, and coconut oil. Beautiful skin founded on a beautiful story. Jing Ai is inspired by Donna Cristino's grandmother, Rose, who died of breast cancer. BONUS: Their packaging is 100% recycled AND they come with wildflower seed paper that you can plant!

Jing Ai Makeup

Primal Pit Paste

For a long time I used Tom's deodorant, thinking it was the healthiest deodorant for by bod, until I discovered Primal Pit Paste! An organic, all-natural, (NO aluminum, NO parabens), deodorant that really, I mean, really, does the job. BONUS: Their tagline just about sums up what they do: Killing odor without killing your body!™

Primal Pit Paste
Jewelry

The iloveme ring is on my wish list this year, (hint, hint, Santa!), and my guess is that it will be on yours as well. Arielle Fierman, is the 
founder of the iloveme jeWELLry collection. Each ring has "iloveme" engraved in it as a reminder to love yourself. Oftentimes we forget to take care of ourselves in favor of others, so it's a great reminder! (Makes me think of string tied in a bow on your pinkie reminder technique, BUT much chicer). BONUS: Enjoy $20 OFF your order when you use the code Ilovehealthylicious (Expires 1/2/14).
iloveme Rings

Ashram Chic

I love my ashram chic turquoise mala bracelet gifted to me from the folks at Bent On Learning. I always feel fab wearing it! Ashram Chic jewelry encourages its wearers to love yourself and inspire others. They have a rainbow of colors and charms to choose from. BONUS: Order yours and enjoy FREE SHIPPING always.

Ashram Chic Mala Bracelet

Home

Recyclights Candles by The Lucky Honeybee Apothecary

Last year I discovered these handcrafted soy and beeswax candles in recycled glass at the Hester Street Fair Pop-Up Holiday Shop in NYC and gave them to my dad and stepmom. BONUS: Melissa kindly offered to give you 15% OFF your order when you use the code HEALTHYBLISS15 at her etsy store.  

Recyclights Candles by
The Lucky Honeybee Apothecary

Exercise
Yoga Tune Up Therapy Balls


Last month I went to an omtastic yoga class where I gave myself a massage with 
Yoga Tune Up Therapy Balls and walked away feeling surprisingly relaxed and loosened up. BONUS: You don't have to shell out $50-200 every time you want a massage!

Yoga Tune Up Therapy Balls

Food

Sweet Loren's
My go-to {healthy} cookie and brownie 100% natural baking company with delicious break & bake cookie dough, brownie batter, and more! Say sayonara to Pillsbury doughboy... 
BONUS: You can have them shipped to you if you can't find them at your local store.

Sweet Loren's
Products

bkr Glass Water Bottle

Have you been on the search for THE perfect water bottle? Look no further! The uber hip bkr Glass Water Bottle is the solution to your dilemma. It's a lightweight, leakless glass bottle with a sleek, silicone sleeve, (FDA approved, BPA-free, phthalate free), and it comes in 2 sizes, (16 oz. or 32 oz.), and a variety of funky colors with super cute names, (my faves are 'storm,' 'boy,' and 'bambi'). Oh, and if you're a celeb stalker, all the cool celebs are totin' them! BONUS: A portion of proceeds benefit the Obakki and Canary Foundations 
My bkr Glass Water Bottles

NutriBullet

This past summer I bought myself a NutriBullet for my birthday so I could make my healthylicious smoothies to take with me on-the-go in their handy dandy to-go cups. 
BONUS: You can throw them in the dishwasher!
NutriBullet

One of the best gifts you can give to someone is the gift of health and happiness! 
Give the gift of health with a gift certificate to Tatiana's Health and Wellness! { $$$ 40% OFF all gift certificates until January 15th, 2014 $$$ }

Well I hope you enjoyed reading my first eva Healthylicious Holiday Gift Guide as much as I enjoyed creating it for you! 

Happy $hopping!!!


Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP

Founder, Tatiana's Health and Wellness