Friday, November 1, 2013

Five on Friday: Interview with Nisha Moodley of Fierce, Fabulous, Free

Happy Friday and November, y'all! Hope you survived your sugar shocks and are re-boosting your bods with some veggies, like my green goddess smoothie ;-) Today I am psyched to share my second Five on Friday blog post with you ~ an exclusive interview with Nisha Moodley from Fierce, Fabulous, Free! Nisha is the founder of Fierce, Fabulous, Free, business and lifestyle coach to female entrepreneurs, and sought after speaker.

Sign-Up for my blog to receive my next Five on Friday post with another wellness guru... TBD! 
Please email me if there is someone that you would like me to interview.  


1) What is your favorite quote?

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." 


~ Anais Nin

2) What are your top 5 favorite things in your life right now?

1. My friendships
2. The Freedom Mastermind ~ The women in it and the container we've created.
3. My home - I just moved to SF and live in the cutest red cottage.
4. The alter in my home - It is my paternal grandmother's prayer lamp, she was Hindu.
5. I have the BEST jewelry collection ever! I love my jewelry and every single day I put some thought into how I am going to adorn myself. I have an onyx ring that my mom found when she was gardening in her backyard. 

3) Who are your mentors?

I don't have any official mentor arrangements, but the people who I go to for advice in my life in addition to my friends, are LiYana Silver, my relationship coach, and Elayne Khalila Doughty, my spiritual coach. Business wise, I have so many advisers, Michael Ellsberg, Danielle LaPorte, and Tim Ferriss. I could give you a list of around 20 close people in my life that I go to.

4) What is NEW + GOOD in your life?

I always have seen September as the new year; September to December is the busiest time of year for me. I typically get a massive creative firepower. The rest of the year I'm not really creating and generating unless it feels natural. I'm in that phase of the year and it's so fun, so exciting, and so fulfilling!

What I'm planning for right now is a retreat in Sonoma with Sarah Jenks. Our retreat is called Live Free. A few weeks later I am leading a private retreat in Peru in November. At the end of November I am launching the 2014 Freedom Mastermind!

5) What advice would you give to all your fans out there?

For you to live a meaningful life where you put your attention on making a difference in the world. It requires that you are attending to expanding your own freedom in the world not just from the perspective of having fun, but also your intrinsic sense of freedom from within yourself. The best thing to nurture your expansion of freedom is community. So what I would love for everyone is reading this to do is really make sure you are taking time to cultivate your friendships.


Nisha Moodley
info@fiercefabulousfree.com
http://fiercefabulousfree.com/ 
https://www.facebook.com/FierceFabulousFree 
http://instagram.com/nishamoodley
http://www.pinterest.com/nisha/ 
https://twitter.com/AskNisha


Hope y'all enjoyed this Five on Friday blog post!

*** Please let me know if there is anyone that you would like me to interview by commenting below or emailing me here. ***








Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP