Prep Time: 20 minutes
~ 1/2 Large White Onion, Chopped Finely
~ Cilantro, Chopped
~ 4 Organic Tomatoes, Chopped
~ 1 Lemon
~ 1 Large Cucumber
~ 2 Garlic Cloves
~ Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
~ Sea Salt
~ Cutting Board
~ Blender/Food Processor
1) Pour the EVOO and squeeze the lemon juice into the blender/food processor.
2) Add the veggies, already chopped, then add the seasonings.
3) Use the "chop" or "grate" function on the blender/food processor.
4) Taste test and add more seasoning as needed.
5) Store it in the fridge to cool down and serve with a sprig of cilantro.
|AFTER: Glam Gazpacho ;-)|
Nitty Gritty Nutrition Facts:
Tomatoes are in season now, (meaning they're fresher AND cheaper), and a great source o' antioxidants and vitamin C.
FUN FACT: Did ya know that tomatoes are a fruit NOT a veggie?!
Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP