Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Welcome to the NEW Tatiana's Health and Wellness Intern: Olivia Gardlin



I'm thrilled to welcome our brand spankin' NEW Tatiana's Health and Wellness intern, Olivia Gardlin!!! I asked her to write a guest blog post, so y'all can get to know a little more about her...

Olivia Gardlin

Since I can remember, I have had a strong passion for health and wellness. I believe the best approach to optimum wellbeing is to listen to your body and do what makes you feel best; there is no "one size fits all" strategy. For me, when I feel my best, I do my best in all aspects of my life, and I achieve this by choosing nutritious, wholesome foods, exercising regularly, and making sure I get enough sleep. 

Having just graduated from Syracuse University this past May with a major in Public Health and minors in Nutrition and Psychology, I am honored, eager, and excited to start working with Tatiana. 

Here's to healthylicious bliss!

Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP