Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Green Goddess Smoothie



"May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks. May your heart be as light as a song. May each day bring you bright, happy hours. That stay with you all the year long."

~ Irish Blessing 


My proud Irish blood flows green today, as I am 100% Irish today! I'll be celebrating with a jig and a Guinness, BUT I will be detoxing tomorrow with my green goddess smoothie... Do your liver a favor and join me with MY recipe: 


Tatiana's Green Goddess Smoothie:
      1 1/2 Cups Water 
        1/2 Head of Organic Kale
        4 Stalks of Organic Celery     
       2 1/2 Organic Apples
       6 Stalks of Organic Mint
       4-6 Ice Cubes
4-5 Big shakes of Organic Cinnamon 



ENJOY!

May the luck o' the Irish be with you today and always ;)

Get 20% OFF my Customized Detox Program (1 or 3 Day) when you sign up by Monday,  March 18!

*** Do your livers a favor and email me for more info: tatiana@tatianashealthandwellness.com ***

Blissfully Yours,