Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Is The Institute for Integrative Nutrition "Right" for YOU?

Are you yearning for a change? Is your health suffering? Do you want a career change? Look no further... The Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) is the answer to your prayers! I asked myself ALL of these questions (and MORE!) three years ago, just before I had my Aha! moment and enrolled at IIN...

Well, a lot of my clients, friends, and readers have asked me about IIN lately, curious to find out if it's the "right" choice for them. So, I want to give you some info and letcha know that the next class begins on March 18th!!!


Check out this video for a sneak peak on How You & Integrative Nutrition Can Change the World.

In the words of a very wise man and a continual inspiration to me, Joseph Campbell, I encourage you to "Follow your bliss."



QUESTIONS? Please comment below. Attending IIN was one of the best things I have done in my thrilling three decades on this planet!


Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP