Sunday, January 13, 2013

Golden Globes Diets


I'm back in NYC from San Francisco, where I was for the annual healthcare conferences J.P. Morgan, OneMedForum, and Biotech Showcase and followed by a wee bit of wineding down in Cali wine country... (LOVE the Sonoma County marketing! Now I consider myself a true Sonomad: person who embraces the wanderlust of Sonoma County).
Pinot noire at sunset in Sonoma County... 
Snuggled up on my couch with my chiman, Oliver, watching the GOLDEN GLOBES!!! As a movie and fashion junkie, I look forward to this night (along with the OSCARS) every year. Not only do I love the beautiful designer gowns (and fantasize about wearing them...) I like to get the inside scoop on the diets that the celebrities follow to fit into their dresses.

Here are the nominees for the GOLDEN GLOBE DIETS:

1) The Golden Globes Diet - Sophia Vergara, star of one of my fave TV shows, Modern Family, followed a diet of lettuce, chicken and water to prep for the red carpet. ** Disclaimer: This is NOT a healthy, sustainable diet . 

2) NO Dairy Diet - Megan Fox followed a NO dairy diet to lose her baby weight and stay slim. 

3) Paleo Diet -  Several celebs, including Matthew MacConaughey, Jessica Biel, Miley Cyrus, and more, follow this primal nutrition that dates back to the days of the cavemen. 

BEST DRESSED (in my humble opinion):
Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen.
BEST DIET RELATED JOKE OF THE NIGHT --> "The Hunger Games," Fey said, "also what I call the six weeks it took me to get into this dress." And "Life of Pi," Poehler added, "which is what I'm gonna call the six weeks after I take this dress off!"

What diet do YOU follow?

Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP