Saturday, December 1, 2012

Spin For Hunger: Sponsored by Tatiana's Health and Wellness!



Happy December 1st! I hope that you all enjoyed a healthylicious Thanksgiving wherever you were. I was fortunate to fly out to Paradise Valley, Arizona as I do every year to visit my family (Dad, Stepmom, lil' bro, and dog, Jack) and escape the cold weather in NYC. Now that I'm back in the BIG apple, I'm starting the holiday season off with my annual Spin For Hunger!

Tomorrow, Saturday, December 2nd, from 1:30-3:30pm at Flywheel Sports on the UES I will don my spin shoes and spandex to get my sweat on at the 2nd Annual Spin For Hunger event for a charity that's near 'n' dear to my heart, The St. Francis Food Pantries & Shelters with my fellow fit chic friend, Kimberly Daly (of my fave running blog: Some Kind of Runderful - she was forced to cancel her marathon plans thanks to a pain in the butt - literally, a strained gluteus medius. But she cleared for cycling with me! Yippee!). 
 All $$$ raised will go to feed, cloth, and counsel 10,000 families in the New York area, serving 1.5 million meals annually

Please HELP ME reach my FUNdraising goal of $350 by donating whatever you can to my page: 


It's tax deductible AND counts for good karma kash ;)

*** Spread the good word on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest by clicking on the 'SHARE' button under the blue 'Share This Page' box in the upper right hand corner of my FUNdraising page (below). ***

Thanks oodles for your help!!! 



FOLLOW ME LIVE from the Spin For Hunger event tomorrow on Twitter: @TatianaRidley


Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP