Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day! GO Green With My Green Goddess Smoothie ~

Happy St. Patty's Day!!! In honor of today, I'm writing this blog post in groovy green... My proud Irish blood flows green today and I'll be sure to don green threads and draw a wee four leaf clover on my cheek. I'll be joining friends to celebrate with a jig and a few hearty Guinness, BUT I will be detoxing tomorrow with my green goddess smoothie. Do your liver a favor and join me! Here's MY recipe: 

       Green Goddess Smoothie:

         1 1/2 Cups Water 
        1/2 Head of Organic Kale
        4 Stalks of Organic Celery     
       2 1/2 Organic Apples
       6 Stalks of Organic Mint
       4-6 Ice Cubes
4-5 Big shakes of Organic Cinnamon 



ENJOY!

May the luck o' the Irish be with you today and always! My FAVORITE Irish Blessing.... For you!


** Get 20% OFF my Customized Detox Program (1 or 3 Day) when you sign up by tomorrow,  March 18! Do your livers a favor and email me for more info: tatiana@tatianashealthandwellness.com **

Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP