Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Dirty Dozen: 12 Fruits and Vegetables to Eat Organic


I broke my radioguestginity tonight on the A Better One Is A Better Two radio talk show, the hottest international relationship radio talk show in the nation on Atlanta's Inspirational Talk Radio WAEC Love 860 AM, thanks to an invitation from the charmingly southern Ken McKnight and his wife and co-host Myra McKnight! If you missed it, I gave some tips on how to improve one mind, body, and spirit. Are you trying to reach a seemingly daunting health goal? Weight loss? Lack of energy? Poor digestion? Email me to schedule a free 15 minute phone consultation!




On the show I mentioned the importance of eating organic whenever possible. But, I know it can be challenging to eat EVERYTHING organic on a daily basis, so I urge you to at least eat the Dirty Dozen organic. Why buy organic? Well, you can avoid the many health repercussions of dangerous pesticides including: respiratory problems, depression, cancer, infertility, birth defects, and more.

The Dirty Dozen:
1) Nectarines
2) Blueberries
3) Potatoes
4) Grapes
5) Lettuce
6) Cherries
7) Apples
8) Strawberries
9) Peaches
10) Bell Peppers
11) Spinach
12) Celery

Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP