Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wellness Workshop: January Jumpstart with Tatiana Ridley at Equinox - Wednesday, Jan. 25 @7pm

Join me at my Wellness Workshop: January Jumpstart on Wednesday, January 25th at 7:00pm at the Juice Generation at the Equinox (97 Greenwich Ave.)! I'll be giving you the insider info on how to:

~ Set realistic, measurable goals and actually reach them
~ Tips for successful detoxing, healthy eating post-detox and exercise
~ Take my QUIZ: Do YOU Need To Detox?


PLUS, Cooler Cleanse, (Salma Hayek and Eric Helm's brainchild), will be offering samples of its juices... AND I promise, (scout's honor), that you won't go home empty handed. The word on the street is that you'll get a healthylicious goody bag.

Please RSVP here so that we have enough seats and goodies for you!

Hope to see you there....


Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP