Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! Feliz Año Nuevo! Bonne Année! Xin Nian Kuai Le! Shana Tova! Buon Anno!

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."     
  
 ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce 


What are your goals for 2012? I've been pondering my resolutions and here's what I came up with:


1) Think Positive!

2) Eat Healthy: Lot's o' veggies, fruits, whole grains, seeds and H20

3) Get My Sweat On. Participate in another charity athletic event, Spin For Hunger and possibly a 5K.

4) Grow My Business: Tatiana's Health and Wellness

5) Spend QT With Family and Friends. And of course my lil' Chi Man, Oliver.


See what your horoscope predicts for 2012....


Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP