Thursday, October 6, 2011

ATTN Entrepreneurs: The Small Business Expo is a MUST ATTEND Event

Yesterday I attended the Small Business Expo at the Penn Plaza Pavilion in NYC for the first time and was impressed with the wide array of exhibitors and a content rich agenda. One of my favorite panels was '20 Tips for Marketing Your Business Online' presented by Manta, the world's largest online community for promoting and connecting small business. Plus, I won an iTunes gift card for guessing that 50+% of Google searches are performed on mobile devices at the panel! Wonder what tunes I should download?!


Here I am about to enter the Expo.
(My security guard had to scope the
scene to make sure it was safe first! lol)


If you're a small business owner, I sternly recommend marking your calendars for the next Small Business Expo in NYC in May 2012! It's FREE to attend if you register by a certain date.


Have you attended any valuable events that you would like to share?




Blissfully Yours,


Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP