Friday, September 9, 2011

Salutation Nation - Om from East Coast to West Coast on Saturday, Sept. 10th @9:00am

Can I get an Om? Tomorrow, Saturday, September 10th from 9-10am your local time, is Lululemon's Salutation Nation, a free annual yoga event that takes place all over the U.S.! Go to the Salutation Nation site to find out where this FREE yoga class will be taking place in your neck of the woods. I'll be joining my fellow yogis in NYC at Central Park's Norman Landscape, (enter the park at 86th Street and Central Park West). Let me know if you're going! If you're on Twitter, tweet to me at @TatianaRidley and tag your tweets with #SalutationNation to find and meet other virtual friendly yogis in the 'hood. OR drop me a comment on my Facebook page: Tatiana's Health and Wellness. Hope to see you there :)...

Here's a cheery video from last year's Salutation Nation extravaganza to get you in the mood:


 


DON'T forget to bring a yoga mat and lots of water!



Blissfully Yours,

Tatiana Ridley, CHHC, AADP